Thursday, August 21, 2008

What I've learned today:

1. You can be inspired by other bloggers. As I check up on Stephanie's condition through her sister's blog - I find myself inspired to be a better journal keeper. Since I prefer typing over writing, I decided to give blogging a try.
2. When I answer the phone at work and the person on the other end of the line start the conversation with "You people"... it's not going to be a pleasant conversation.
3. Everybody Loves Raymond makes me laugh. (Ok, I did not learn that today, it has always made me laugh. It's just on my TV right now and I am reminded that Debra is my hero.)
4. Evan is my greatest hero. He works so incredibly hard and endures tremendous stress at work... so I guess he deserves to golf. (He saved a deal (again) today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment