Sunday, March 13, 2011

My ABC’s

About to crack open a Diet Coke for breakfast.
Boston bound this week as lead chaperone for my daughter’s Choir Tour.
Craving some of the brownies my daughter made yesterday.
Deciding that brownies and Diet Coke might be breakfast.
Excited for what lies ahead… 2 daughter’s in college, a new stage of live for all of us.
Finishing the last season of LOST on Netflix with  my daughter.
Glad that my husband made it home safely from his “Business Trip” in Vegas during the MWC Tournament.
High Cholesterol, UGH!
Inspired by my daughters. Their strength, their courage, their example.
Joining millions and watching General Conference in three weeks!
Kicking off “Birthday Week” for my oldest daughter with La Puente dinner on Monday.
Looking forward to the Homecoming for the missionary son of our dear friends.
Missing my oldest daughter’s 21’s birthday while I am out of town. :(
Needed a girls day out. Thanks Emily, for letting me tag along at the Expo.
Overwhelmed by the blessings in my life.
Prepared for Spring and Summer… hope they get here soon. I need the warm sun!!
Quickly realizing how lucky I am…
Relieved that my trip this week, prevents me from teaching next Sunday. (Although, it is getting easier…)
Still watching Chester limp around the house… weeks after the fall.
Thinking I need to take more pictures. Camera has not been out since Christmas.
Unbelievably in love with my husband and daughters!!
Vitamin D deficient, more pills… UGH!
Worried about packing the right things for the trip this week.
XTC - love the band, not the drug.
Youngest daughter’s “Birthday Week” is in April.
Zealous about my family and my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment