Sunday, January 15, 2012

365

Have you ever found yourself excited by a great idea, only to forget about it as if the idea never existed?

Me, yes. Far too often!
I am sure you understand what my dilemma is.

I have been racking my brain for weeks now. Trying to figure out what I wanted to put into action in 2012.
I knew that it had something to do with one of my favorite hobbies… amateur photography.
Somehow, it all came back to me, and I have officially put my plan into action.

I have joined the 365project.

What this means… I have committed to uploading a photo a day for the next 365 days.
What you can expect… I will not post here every time, but you can find my page HERE.
What else can you expect… many “simple” and sometimes “mundane” photos. My life is NOT exciting.
What I hope… that I can keep this up for an entire year.
What else I hope… that I will find pleasure and joy in what seems to be simple and mundane things.

My first contribution…

3 birds on a wire as seen on my way to Church on a windy Sunday morning.

1 comment:

  1. you rock at photography. i owe my love & talent to you.

    ReplyDelete