Friday, February 17, 2012

Caught on tape.

Today was a typical day.
Work and school for the household.

What was unique about the day
was a phone call from Taylor as I was leaving the office.

She asked me if I was on my way home yet.
She explained that she could not leave the upstairs
because Chester was getting onto the counter every time she left.

Holding my daughter hostage was the last straw!!
I set a plan in action.
The girls were downstairs and were instructed
NOT to come up, no matter what!

I placed some crackers on the counter
with a tiny piece of chocolate (Chester’s favorite) for scent.
I pretended to nibble and made yummy sounds so
Chester would see me put the food on the counter.

I unlocked the back door so I could make a quick re-entry.
I set the video camera to record and staged my fake exodus.
I closed the garage door for added effect. (Chester is that smart, you know!)
I tip toed around back to listen and watch.

This is what happened the SECOND I walked out the door…


We showed Chester the tape.
He still denies it!

No comments:

Post a Comment