Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I am here

It seems like months since I have posted here.
Wait a minute… it HAS been months!
Where have a been?
Some days, even I don’t know that.

Kylee has been out in the mission field for 5 months now.
I can’t believe that she will have only 1 year left next month.
Where has the time gone???
Maybe that explains my brief absence here.
Life is traveling at the speed of light.

So, what has happened here in the last several months?

Evan and I were lost in our big empty home.
Fortunately, Taylor came home and we have LOVED
having her here for the cold, bitter winter.
[Not so cold and not so bitter this year… lets pray for moisture!]
We are not looking forward to her departure in April.

Tay seems to have had a minor breakthrough in her pain management.
She is still in pain daily, but it is less severe then it has been over the past few years.
We are so grateful for modern medicine and wise, caring doctors.

Taylor and I have been enjoying Yoga together this break.
We convinced  Ev to participate once and he was pleasantly surprised by what it had to offer.
[Not enough, however, to continue participation.]

The rest of my story is all of the humdrum routine of life.
Work, home, sleep.
But all of that is good…
I have a great job, I love being home, and sleep… well, enough said!

I am very blessed.
I am glad I am here.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog. I don't know how to identify myself - so let's just say I love my daughter - Mom

    ReplyDelete