Saturday, July 25, 2009

Perfect Weekends

We kicked off the three day weekend hosting a backyard movie on Thursday night. Friday came and went and Saturday too. When someone asked me today what we did for the holiday… I had to think a minute. I couldn’t remember what I did. So, my best guess is – I did a whole lot of nothing.

As Saturday is coming to an end and a lazy Sunday in the near future I am thinking that this was nearly a perfect holiday weekend.

What Chester ate today:

  1. A bowl of dog food (good boy) and then….
  2. One raw 1/4 hamburger patty
  3. Rachel’s hamburger bun
  4. A bowl of melted ice cream and a soggy cookie

1 comment:

  1. He just cannot pass up any opportunity to rob and pillage. He is amazing and very entertaining, at least for your mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete