Sunday, September 20, 2009

This Sunday…

was the first Sunday since my calling as Primary President, that I was able to keep key board members through the program. My first year, I lost my first counselor, my pianist and my music leader with less than two weeks until the program. Last year, I lost another music leader with only a week or two.

This year was fully staffed and what a difference it made. My stress level was almost non existent. I am not sure if the same is true for Jane. (My current first counselor.) She did an amazing job. My only worry was for her well-being.

As always, the primary children did a great job. As nerve wracking as the practices were, one would think we were doomed. But without fail, they pull it off when it counted. I am so proud of them. I hope I am around long enough to be a part of next years program. Call me crazy, but I have it in me to stick around…. My great counselors and secretary make this job so easy! I hope they have it in them too.

blog signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are primary president?! That's great. I bet you have a lot of patience. I absolutely LOVE the primary programs. The kids are so stinkin cute and so fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been President for 3 years now. Never thought I would love it as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete