Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!!

DSC_0686_0706

 

“I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives.  I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.”
~ Abraham Lincoln

 

“Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
~ BenjaminFranklin

 

“There is nothing wrong with America that the faith, love of freedom, intelligence and energy of her citizens cannot cure.”
~ Dwight D Eisenhower

 

“I should like to say a few words about America…. No land is without its beauty, no people without their virtues, and I hope that you who come from elsewhere will pardon my saying a few words concerning my own native land, America. I know that she has problems. We have heard so much of them for so long. But surely this is a good land, a choice land, a chosen land. To me it is a miracle, a creation of the Almighty….”
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

 

‘This nation, founded on principles laid down by men whom God raised up, will never fail…. I have faith in America. You and I must have faith in America if we understand the teachings of the gospel of Jesus Christ.”
~ Harold B. Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment