Saturday, September 18, 2010

Milestones

mile·stone
[mahyl-stohn]
      a significant event or stage in the life, progress,development, or the like of a person, nation, etc.

As a wife, mother & friend, I have witnessed, or been made aware of,  many significant milestones in the lives of others.
The most notable… the milestones related to the Gospel.

A small sample:

  1. My eternal marriage to my best friend.
  2. The baptisms of my daughters, nieces & nephew.
  3. Priesthood ordinations of my husband, brother’s, & nephew.
  4. Attending the Temple with my daughter’s for the first time. (Baptisms)
  5. Missionary farewells for my parents and the friends of my daughters.
  6. My daughter’s Patriarchal Blessings.
    and more recently (currently)…
  7. Being a guest of a friend as they attend the Temple for the first time.

I am honored to be able to be in the Temple today with dear friends as they prepare to send their youngest son on a full time mission.
I am so proud of him and his love and dedication for his Savior.
There is no doubt in my mind that he will be an awesome missionary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment