Thursday, September 9, 2010

Summer wind down…

Sadly, winding down was an easy this year. 
I think it was because there really wasn’t much of a summer to speak of.
A long, cold spring is partially to blame.
I know spring was cold because we abandoned a family trip a day early due to the nip in the air.
A busy July.
A quick August.
Summer was over.

I am, however, looking forward to autumn.
Ky is excited about college and her new major.
Tay is a Senior and enjoying a schedule full of Choir.
The air is crisping up.
The leaves will change soon.
I will get to enjoy some fall color tours, self guided of course.

Winter…
that is a different story.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, summer went by way too fast! But I LOVE autumm with the cooler tempatures. I wish we could only have three seasons and just do away with winter. However, without it we might not appreciate spring so much. But I think I would live. Definately.

    ReplyDelete