Sunday, January 2, 2011

A list

I am grateful for

Dr Scott and his care for Taylor for the better part of 14 years.
Dr Klatt and his willingness to love and care for Taylor when Dr Scott could not.
The number 3... specifically the 3rd lumbar, where Taylor's fusion stopped.
The people I work with, because they are my family away from home.
Daughters, who are also sisters, and love each other & show it when in counts the most.
A husband who is my best friend and someone I still laugh with.
Extended family members, who love my daughters almost as much as I do.
My Savior, Jesus Christ, because he suffered
“temptations, and pain of body, hunger, thirst, and fatigue,
even more than man can suffer, except it be unto death...”
  (Mosiah 3:7)
Flowers that brighten up the bleakest of rooms and uplift the soul.

Flowers from the office for Tay_1710

A New Year that brings renewal.

1 comment:

  1. We love Taylor very much and are glad that things are going better than expected. Wish her well for us. BTW, I'm reading this new book by Virginia Pearce called "A heart like His". I keep thinking about you, I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete