Sunday, February 20, 2011

Out of the blue

This week
out of the blue
Taylor’s nerve
went back to sleep.

She is no longer in
extreme pain & discomfort.

(It is so nice to watch her enjoy
some normal activities (like driving!)
however, there are still some restrictions until July.)

On Wednesday,
out of the blue
the power went out
for three hours.

Just 5 minutes after
I put cupcakes in the oven.

(Fortunately for Gamma,
I was able to save them by baking them in
the oven for an hour while keeping the oven door shut,
and peeking at them through the window with a flashlight!)

Today, in church
out of the blue
the man sitting in front of us
turned around , looking at Taylor, said
”it’s like an angel is singing!”

I know for a FACT
he was not speaking to Evan,
or me!

(But I took it as a compliment anyway!
I am so proud of BOTH of my daughters.)

No comments:

Post a Comment