Thursday, December 18, 2008

AHHHH Sleep

Today was the first day of Kylee's winter break. I'm certain she slept the day away... or at least the whole morning. Evan said she worked her way upstairs at noon. Taylor has one more day before her break. Evan will be working hard in Vegas. Oh, I mean - hardly working. BYU is Vegas Bowl bound and Evan has business in Vegas. Go figure.

I've said it before, he deserves it.
(I am also amazed that he does actually generate business leads on these "business" trips.) 
I am very impressed with my man.

blog signature

1 comment:

  1. Ummmmm.....poor Evan??? :)

    Your mom told me about your blog but I think I remembered the wrong blog name, so I'm glad you commented on mine! I'm so excited to see what you guys are up to. It seems like the once every 5 years doesn't really cut it for close cousin relationships! :)

    Great family picture, btw. Love it.

    ReplyDelete