Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Reflections

As I sit here celebrating our traditional New Years Eve (peacefully at home, asleep by 10) I can't help but reflect upon our many accomplishments and blessings in 2008.

Evan received his banking award, Kylee graduated from High School and started college. Taylor put Jr. High behind her and started High School (my baby!). I dove into HTML code and enhanced my blogging skills.

I have been most touched this year by the Clark-Nielsen family as they have stood together firm in their testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, facing a horrific trial with amazing grace and dignity. I am in awe of their dedication to family. My testimony is stronger this year because of them. I believe firmly in our Saviors plan, I love my family more. I hope that when faced with great trials - I can be as strong and sure.

I am looking forward to a New Year and the opportunity to better myself. To be a better wife and mother. To serve the Lord more diligently. To be a better Visiting Teacher. To magnify my calling as Primary President.

May you find yourself happy with this last year and even happier in 2009!

blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment