Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm planning on panicking later

For the first time in many years, I still have Christmas shopping to do this far into December. Well, OK, Evan and I usually look at each other the weekend before Christmas and decide that we don't have enough gifts to spoil our girls with and we dash off to shop. Setting that aside, I still have "regular" shopping to do.

Evan is a tricky one this year. I know I am hard pressed to top the gift I got him last year (his Hole-In-One display), and the fact that he runs off and will buy himself what he wants or needs - that leaves very little for me to surprise him with. Now, don't worry about Evan... After his last business trip to Vegas, he did supply me a bag full of clothes from the outlets to wrap and place under the tree.

As for the girls, not many surprises there either. The are right there, picking out, assessing colors, trying on.

Chester just doesn't care.

I am giving myself another week to tie this year up... and then I will panic.

No comments:

Post a Comment