Sunday, April 26, 2009

How I felt today. (With a Self Portrait)



Every once a while I find my mind; which should tell you, most of the time it's lost.

As I was sitting waiting for church to start and dealing with the text messages from members of my Presidency, explaining their upcoming absence for the day, I also came to realize an overlap of events in my calendar.

First thing I realized this morning was Stake Conference was not on its usual "last week of April", it is next week. Therefore, I do not have another week to get invitations out for the Primary Activity. My First Counselor is out of town and also believes she has another week to get them out. So, I knocked out a quick invite and printed up 150+ before church and made arrangement to get them all handed out. Then, I took on Primary all alone, (And successfully I might add.) gaining deeper appreciation for those who serve with me.

Next realization, the above mentioned activity is to be held on the same day I intended to run the 1 mile FUN run. So, rather than running a mile in Provo, I will be running over a mile in a church. That's OK, I think I will have more fun in the long run.

blog signature

3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! I laughed so hard at that picture! I can totally relate and I feel like that all the time! I'm sorry you've had quite the hectic day and things didn't go the way you would have like them too. I love your attitude though, you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evan and I also had a great laugh at the picture. I think it took us 15 minutes to get over it. It was fun to laugh together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi this is maddy . like the photo:)

    ReplyDelete