Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Highlights

Slept in until 7 AM.
(I am usually too excited to sleep past 4).

Disappointed and worried because the pull-aparts did not raise overnight.
(Started the speed-raise method.)

Showered while waiting for the family to wake up.
(Something I have time to do every year.)

Woke the rest of the family up after 8:30.
(Danced to Christmas music while I waited...)

Put the Christmas Casserole in the oven.
(It bakes while we open gifts.)

Had family prayer near the Christmas Tree.
(Gave thanks for the gift of our Savior.)

Opened gifts.
(Relished in the surprises I was able to pull off.)

Played Ping-Pong.
(Laughed with the family… one of my favorite parts of the day!!!)

Prepared Potato Casserole.
(My Christmas buffet contribution.)

Made a vinyl “No Soliciting” sign for the front door.
(I got what I wanted for Christmas.)

Went to mom and dads.
(Helped set up for the buffet.)

Family gift exchange.
(Including the traditional gag gifts.)

Yummy food & great company!
(I LOVE having so much family around!!!)

Family Prayer with EVERYONE to start the Family Fast.
(The other favorite part of the day!)

Winding down and relaxing at home.
(Another PERFECT Christmas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment