Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Traditions

Some of my favorite traditions of this season are...

1. Starting with Thanksgiving...
I host.

2. A new, and hopefully long lived tradition...
The Christmas Orange Benefit Concert.
(Benefiting the Utah Food Bank)

3. Puzzles in the living room...
holiday themed, of course.

4. Soup bar and caroling
with friends in the Stake Presidency.

5. Christmas lights
the Temple Square variety.

6. A new batch of hot chocolate mix...
**homemade**

7. Cheeseballs...
again, homemade.

8. A Christmas Carol...
at Hale Center Theater.

9. Christmas Eve Candelite Dinner...
thanks Tamra!!
(with a Year-end slideshow presentation...
featuring the events of each family's year.)

10. Christmas Day luncheon at moms...
where EVERYONE is invited.

Merry Christmas.
(I hope I can pull it all together by the end of the week... I am so unprepared this year.)

1 comment: