Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Lesson

Today, I get to teach primary.
The schedule states “Easter Lesson” but does not state which lesson.
I checked with the Primary President, and she said I could
pick a lesson from the manual and they can adjust their schedule
or I can put together a lesson on my own.

I opted for the latter.

I came across this idea.
Since I am teaching 11-12 year olds, I altered it just a tad.

These are my eggs with the scripture reference only…

easter lesson collage

I selected corresponding pictures from the gospel art kit.

I will have the class search for the hidden eggs.
After they have all been found, we will turn to the scriptures.
As they read the scripture, I will place the picture, creating a timeline of the Savior’s last days
and then focusing on the Risen Christ at the end…

I hope it makes an impact!
Happy Easter….
may all of us remember, the impact our Savior,
Jesus Christ, has made in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment