Saturday, April 16, 2011

What the @#$% did I get myself into?

I met someone on-line.
That is to say, I saw him,
& he does not know I exist.

He was in a “Bachelor” type contest,
put on by a local business in February.
I found him, 2 months too late.

I must clarify…

He is perfect for
my oldest daughter.

When I introduced her to him,
[via blog-stalking]
she agreed… he is perfect.
Still, he does not know we exist.

Did I mention,
I found him 2 months too late?

So here is my dilemma…

I have an appointment
with this local business on Wednesday.
My daughter has given me the assignment
of making sure this young man
is enlightened about her existence and
gets her phone number.

THIS IS SO OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE!!

But, there is only one thing a mother can do…
make an absolute  fool of herself.
[Something we often do for the sake of our children!]

Consider it done.
(Ugh!)

I will do my best to not chicken out
and will report on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment