Thursday, May 12, 2011

How to trap a spider.

Not long after Kylee left for her anticipated end-of-school trip to sunny California
I received this text message…

“I caught a spider last night and put it in the computer room.
Please kill him”

I shared the message with Evan, we had a good laugh and then
I went downstairs, and found this…

spider trap_1788

She has this down to a science.

What amuses me the most is the process:
1] quickly find a cup. this must be completed before the spider runs away
2] firmly place the cup over the spider. you must be quicker than the spider
3] slip a sheet of paper under the cup, being certain that the paper is also under the spider
4] tape the cup to the paper. this will insure that the spider does not lift the cup up and escape
5] remove the spider from your room. this is a precaution, just in case he does get a way
6] sleep peacefully
7] send text to mom, pleading for extermination

Once again, I shared with Evan. After another laugh,
I declared Evan the grim reaper

Note to Kylee…
mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment