Sunday, July 3, 2011

Perfect Balance…

essentials

Above, is a list I compiled for myself after today’s Relief Society lesson.
We talked about how we should

”take care of the essential things which will save and sanctify
us and the things which are necessary to make us personally
self-reliant and useful in the Lord’s kingdom.” Julie B. Beck

I believe, that as we focus on the essential’s, and prioritize that which is necessary,
those things that seem nice become less significant, less important.
I also believe in this irony: as we focus on the essential,
the necessary and nice fall into their appropriate place in our lives,
and we find ourselves, being able to manage (and enjoy) all of these things
in our crazy, busy lives.

I know that I have a lot of work to do!
As I review my list, I know that the least of my attention it on the essential.
I know that I must refocus my attention, and only then, will I find the
perfect balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment