Friday, November 14, 2008

First there was "sticky note" boy. Now...

This is the multi-part text I received from Kylee yesterday:

Part ONE - So I was walking to class just minding my own business and this extremely tall guy started walking right next to me. So I was thinking to myself - what the

Part TWO - freak is this kid doing? Move over and give a girl some room.  Then randomly he was all - so I have to ask how tall are you? So I told him and he was like WOW.

Part THREE - So we were just talking and whatnot casual convo then he put his are around me and said he was testing it out just in case we worked out. Then I was all

Part FOUR - well I gotta go this way and he said well are we going to hang out? So I said well, do you want my number? Anyway, he got mine, I got his. His name is Ryan

Part FIVE - from Cali. Super tall and good looking

My reply was Oh, boy - now there is "tall walking by" boy. I also advised her to pay attention to her prompting's because we do not want a "creepy I'm gonna get you" boy. She agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment