Saturday, May 23, 2009

Breakfast with a view.

As the wife of a member of the Stake Presidency (Executive Secretary), I have been fortunate enough to be able to participate (let me rephrase... fortunate enough to partake) in the annual brunch honoring the wife's of the Bishopric's in our stake. I have done so for the last several years and it has been held at the Joseph Smith Memorial. The company is great, the food is delicious and the guest speaker inspiring.

This year was no exception. We received some insight into the Draper Temple Open House as we heard from Sister Wine who was called to be in charge of it all. It was wonderful to hear the stories and experiences. I was pleased to hear her share some words I try to speak often myself...
"Come what may and love it!".






blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment