Sunday, May 17, 2009

Watering the couch.

This morning when I woke up, I could not help but notice that the largest bird in North America paid a visit to our backyard and left an enormous deposit on my deck furniture. I immediately pulled the hose out to squirt it down. What I failed to notice was the direction that the pressure nozzle on the hose was pointing and the open back door.

The next thing I knew... my family room couch was receiving the intended squirt down, or should I say, drenching. I was quick on my feet and promptly turned off the faucet before too much water filled the house. A basket full of dry towels proved useful as I pushed rugs and furniture, fell to my knees and wiped down the floors, table legs and two couches.

Never fear, both the indoor and outdoor furniture survived. I have since rearranged the outdoor set.

blog signature

2 comments:

  1. I can always picture your adventures in my head and I just laugh and laugh! Thank you for lightning up my day :) By the way, I love the outdoor set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you can laugh... I do!! Life is too short not to enjoy every possible moment.

    ReplyDelete