Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to gain 10 lbs.

The cool and wet weather brought 22 people into my house for Memorial Day.
It was a great day and I LOVED having the house full of family.
Baby Back Ribs, Maple Salmon and amazing sides.
In spite of using paper plates, I ran the dishwasher for 2 more days.

On Tuesday, I bought a 16 pound pork roast 
preparatory to feeding Taylor’s choir class on Thursday.
Wednesday, it slow cooked in the oven while I worked,
then Evan and I spent the evening together shredding pig.
Two crock pots full of pork tacos.

The grand finale will be Saturday.
I am playing hostess to the graduation Laurels in our Ward.
The brunch menu will include Eggs and Hash-browns, Muffins,
Banana Bread Kabobs and Stuffed Strawberries.

I’m thinking cereal for Sunday dinner!
I will be all cooked-out.

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing. You are always feeding the multitudes.

    Lova ya - Mom

    ReplyDelete