Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Savoring

Savor... Each new season and what each one has to offer.

I savor-
Spring and its renewal & rebirth
Summer and its light & warmth.
Autumn and its crisp, vibrant colors.
Winter and its soft, white blankets.

How blessed I am to live in an area that provides such a variety. It seems that as just as one season has worn out it’s welcome, another one appears and rejuvenates my spirit.

Savor… Every moment with your family.

I savor-
The holidays and other events that cause the extended family to gather.
The memories of time well spent with my daughters as they were growing up.
The relationships that I have NOW, because of time well spent with my daughters as they were growing up.
The anticipation of the future with my eternal companion, and all that it holds

I love being surrounded by family. Recent events have caused me to reflect more on the great blessing that family is. I am so grateful that motherhood has been easy for me. It was a choice that I made. It has been one of my best choices. The rewards that followed, significantly out-weigh any sacrifices that were made. So much so, that they really weren’t sacrifices after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment