Monday, October 27, 2008

Ever changing Thanksgiving plans...

 My beautiful sister-in-law and her family will not be joining us for thanksgiving dinner after all. Sad for us, but fortunate for some wonderful families in Star Valley. Denise has been blessed with an opportunity to serve others as they have no place to go for the holiday... she will be able to continue the Rowley tradition of inviting dear friends and neighbors into her home to share a delicious holiday meal.

Ever since Evan and I have been married and attending BYU, we have had this wonderful opportunity of inviting friends and acquaintances over for the holiday's. Many of these guests were students who did not have the means to travel home. We have been blessed with some wonderful friends through this tradition. One most memorable is George Woolfolk. This dear friend of ours passed away in 2005 at the age of 47, in an unfortunate accident but we remember him and his appetite with great fondness.

I hope that Alan, Denise and the family will be blessed with some wonderful new friends as they serve through this great family tradition.

1 comment:

  1. Heather thank you so much for your wonderful comments and support. Love you so much and I too remember George with great love and fondness. I also wanted to ask, where can I send an email to you and Evan? I have a really neat story from my mission president about Elder Wirthlin that you will just love. Thanks Love you Deni

    ReplyDelete