Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What I've learned today

1. I love my trials.

As I am surrounded by people that I know and care about and as I learn about their trials and struggles I am so grateful for mine. I know that I can handle them.

I am in awe of the strength of those around me and how well they are dealing with their personal trials. I think about the Clark family as they have rallied together to care for Christian and Stephanie's children as they recover. I think about the accident and recovery itself. I think about my friend, a young mother of three and a widow. Another friend and her young children and their horrific past that wouldn't  go away because of court trials. (They finally received some closure.) Some that are struggling with their testimonies, others with marital, legal, or health problems and some with wayward or ill children.

I am blessed with trials that meant for just me. I've had it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment