Monday, October 13, 2008

Still not caught up

...on sleep from my Friday adventure. I am gearing up for another early morning on Wednesday as both girls loose their wisdom teeth. What a great way for them so spend their fall break. I took the majority of the week off since they will both be down for the count and will not be able to care for each other, let alone, themselves. I will work from home as much as possible and check in at the office in the evenings.

It is nice having Evan around again. He is always missed when he is gone. I had to steal his car this morning - the Durango would not start. The tow truck just arrived to take it back to the shop. (This happened a month or two ago.) Thank goodness for today's bounce back on Wall Street. Between this and Christmas, we need the recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment