Monday, January 19, 2009

A conversation for Eric...

I was checking in on facebook and our cousin Melissa posted this notice:
Melissa Smith Enger is wondering if anyone wants to run a 5k on April 11? http://tinyurl.com/9yvheg.

My reply to her:
I do, but my body won't let me. My bro Eric might join you... and I will work on my body in the mean time. (Meaning I doubt my body would EVER be ready that soon)

Her response:
that loser brother of yours needs to add me to his blog! How am I supposed to know what my favorite cousin is up to, otherwise?? Tell him that for me! :)
Really though - mention the 5k to him. I would LOVE to hang out with him for a morning run!

I explained to her that you do not have a blog, but I would pass the message on and reminded her that I invited her to participate in The Smith Reader. I mentioned that you were an author too, but was currently unpublished.

blog signature

1 comment:

  1. So...he's not REALLY a loser! He's one of my favorites!! But don't tell my other cousins...it's been a well kept secret for decades now!

    I'm excited that he wants to run in it! Sounds like he's going to kick my butt though.

    Thanks for passing my rude message along! You're the best! :)

    ReplyDelete