Thursday, January 29, 2009

Gamma

(by the way - my keyboard is better)

Tonight, I was lucky enough to be able to spend the evening with Kylee and the Gamma girls. (A chapter of Lambda Delta Sigma - the LDS sorority.) The catch: haul up to the institute several boxes full of audio / video equipment, set up a video camera, record music videos, playback on a big screen.

Good thing I have a hobby that makes me a strong candidate for these requests. Even better - I am the first person my daughter thought of in her time of need.

So, I loaded up the rig and did just that. I had a great time watching these young adults interact with each other.

I am grateful that both of my daughters are surrounded by such great friends and examples and hope that I will have more opportunities to contribute and participate in more events like this.

blog signature

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I admire you so much. I think you are a fabulous mother! I love your girls and think they are really great, awesome kids! I am glad to hear that Kylee is having a good time at college, it will be an experience that will stay with her for the rest of her life.

    ReplyDelete