Saturday, January 17, 2009

Vacation highlights

As I sit here wondering where this week went I can't help but think of what a great time I had with my family on our trip. We did so many things together but TWO of them stick out in my mind the most...

1. The HOURS we spent together playing cards on the deck.

2. The Book of Mormon we took from the hotel (Thanks Bro. & Sis. Marriott) with the commitment to place it with someone during the trip. On the last night, we gave it to our waiter, Meriam from Botswana Africa. Not sure what her reaction was since she was still working and we told her to open it in private. We can only pray that curiosity will get the best of her and she will start to read... the Holy Ghost will take care of the rest!

blog signature

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I am so glad you had a good time. I love you and your family, you guys rock! You are inspirational Heather, thank you for all you do.

    ReplyDelete