Friday, November 6, 2009

Consequences

Kylee was sick ALL week. No school, no work.
Consequence – a LOT of makeup work.

Evan had a quick business trip to St. George.
Consequence (?) – a LOT of golf.

Taylor was called as the Laurel Class Secretary.
Consequence – a LOT of blessings.

I had a stressful week at work.
Consequence – a LOT of knots in my back.

We all beefed up on the hand washing and sprayed Lysol every time Kylee left the room.
Consequence – the rest of us stayed healthy (so far).

Kylee announced tonight that she is feeling better.
Consequence - She will make it to the “So You Think You Can Dance” tour tomorrow night.

I am looking forward to the girls night out!
Consequence - a happy mom.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that Kylee is feeling better. I hope that she can get caught up on all the missed classes and get the homework all done without a lot of stress. Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete