Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pink

DSC_0006_0143 blueIn order to please my daughters, I dress up for Halloween. I don’t go anywhere. I just answer the door and pass out candy. But, I dress up. The most requested… SLC Punk.

(I sometime wonder how much it reflects my inner-self.)

As with every other year, I forgot to put gloves on my hands when applying the pink. So, I  scrubbed with Clorox scouring powder with bleach, followed by gobs of lotion to soothe the skin.

I ended the evening with a double hair washing and still ended up with a touch of pink. I washed again this morning, still pink. So off to church I go, presenting sharing time with remnants of pink in my hair. I hope the kids take me seriously.

More importantly, I hope the extra hour of sleep was sufficient enough for the sugar to run its course.

1 comment: