Friday, November 27, 2009

Family Ties

I love it when I get surprise phone calls or emails from extended family members.
That is . . .  the ones that don’t accompany bad news.

Today, I received one of those “GOOD” emails. Evan’s cousin, Sip, sent me quick note. (I assume he is a stalker of my blog, because he mentioned that he should have dropped by yesterday since it looked like I had plenty of room.) He attached a photograph that was taken of some family members at his fathers funeral. 

uncle eddies funeral

Uncle Eddie passed away last April.

Eddie and Ester Trujillo – two of my favorite people.
 
I am so grateful for the Trujillo side of the family. I hope that Aunt Ester has been able to fill that void in her life with happiness and hope as she anticipates the wonderful reunion that we are able to enjoy through the Plan of Salvation. I am grateful to Sip for provoking fond memories of some great people!

No comments:

Post a Comment