Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It’s all good.

As I have pondered my goal to do one good deed daily, I have realized how simple it really is. Opportunities are constantly presenting themselves. We are often not even aware of these opportunities. We are also not aware of the good we do without actually trying. We just do. A smile, a handshake, a complement, a gesture to move ahead of us in line or traffic.

I have tried to become more aware of these opportunities, and in doing so, I have become more aware of the opportunities for others. It feels good to see others extend kindnesses. Being a witness to such acts gives me hope. There is still good in this world. A lot of it. Knowing this, the potential cloudy doom that we face is blown away and a bright future remains on the horizon. We just have to try to keep things in perspective and remember, that it is in the Lords hands and as we continue to follow Him and serve Him, all will be well.

blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment