Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring

blossoms

I love the hope spring brings.
A new beginning.
A new life.
A renewal.
Reminders of the atonement of our Savior and that we are all given the gift to change.

I love the sights and sounds it brings.
The warmth of the sun given by longer days.
The songs of chirping birds and the birth of baby animals
The sights and smells of the blossoms emerging from the ground and the branches.
All reminders of His resurrection and that we are all give the gift of living again.

I love the Spring day in 1820 when a young boy followed the counsel as he read from the book of James.

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.   (James 1:5)

I love all of the wonderful blessings in my life that have come to pass through that single event in history.

1 comment:

  1. i want a photo calandar of all your nature pics you take. They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete