Thursday, September 1, 2011

A way to display…

This week I found myself the proud owner of updated photos
of some of my nieces and nephews!
A new school year and updated photos seem to go hand in hand.

Too often, these photos remain in their protective envelope,
waiting for the day I climb on a stool, pull the frames off the wall,
take apart the frame, exchange photos, replace the back of the frame,
hang it all back on the wall.

Seems easy enough.

I finally had enough and decided to put a new plan in action.
What I needed was a better way to display!
Better, in the sense that it is quick and easy to get each updated photo up
immediately!!

After a quick Google search for some ideas,
and a little gratitude for creative minds that are not afraid to share,
this is what I ended up with…

Thanksgiving_0197-1

DSC_0099_2807



(the jury is still out on which display I like more.)

4 comments:

  1. I love this idea! My mother has been saying for 6 years that she needs to get frames for all the grandkids pictures but sometimes they come landscape and sometimes portrait and she doesn't know how to do it all...I think I'll pass this idea on to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention to you yesterday that after I had actually seen it on the wall, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops - the unknown is Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mom... the photo really does not do it justice.

    ReplyDelete