Saturday, November 12, 2011

Giving Thanks (day 12)

Today I am thankful for gratitude.

I am thankful for so many things, I can’t ever mention them all.
Sitting here, each day, trying to single out ONE has been very eye-opening.
There really is…SO much.

I find myself being thankful for even the little things.

  • coming home from work to a clean kitchen
  • someone helping me clean up after dinner
  • talking to Taylor on the phone or texting/chatting…every day!
  • the extra loud, house quaking sound effects of the movie by husband and daughter are watching together
  • the unconditional love of a dog
  • the peace and love I feel from a loving Heavenly Father, especially after He sends a challenge my way
  • the reassurance from my Savior that he will carry me through

No comments:

Post a Comment