Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What Chester Ate Today…

In an effort to clear out the leftover Halloween candy,
I bagged it up to take to Family Home Evening with the single adults last night.
Unfortunately, I forgot to set it out and brought every piece of it home.
I also forgot it when I pulled it out of the box and set it on a self in the spare room.

Anyone who knows Chester will most certainly know what happened next.

After the last person left the house, Chester went to work.
The first task was to retrieve the bag on the shelf.
It seems to have taken some effort, because a sack of office supplies that was next to the candy was shredded and the box of tissues behind the candy was dented.

After successful retrieval, the consumption began.
He enjoyed as much as he could, and then took his actions to a whole new level.
He proceeded to take the leftover candy bars, one by one,
and strategically stash them in various places in the two couches in the family room.

Evan noticed his efforts and proceeded to confiscate the buried treasure.
Thinking he found it all, Evan went back to work and Chester napped.
The story was shared with me when I got home from work
and I have since found, what we hope is the last piece.

If Chester disappears in the middle of the night,
it will be safe to assume he has one more hiding spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment