Sunday, November 13, 2011

Giving Thanks (day 13)

Today I am thankful for opportunities to grow.

Specifically, the spiritual opportunities.
Change seems to be the means for such growth.
Growth can only come if there is room for improvement.
In order to grow, you must be meek.

Growth comes with the opportunity to serve where and when you feel the most inadequate.
As I look back at each calling that I have received,
I clearly realize that each one has prepared me for the next opportunity.
I have been able to overcome fears and short comings.
I have been blessed just for simply doing my best.
I have been strengthened. My testimony has grown.

A new opportunity is forthcoming. Details will be released soon.
But, in the meantime, I thank the Lord for his confidence in me and my family.
I thank Him for the opportunity to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment