Monday, September 1, 2014

I’M BACK!

My posts here have been few and far between here lately.
My time has been [well] spent elsewhere…
as I have focused on serving in my Church,
keeping up my missionary’s blog,
and playing with my youngest daughter
[after she moved back home to finish her studies at the U].

Yesterday in church, our Young Single Adult Stake
launched it’s digital mission / blog and I resolved to
reconnect with my own blog more frequently.
I have very few followers, but that is OK.
I can share my life, my beliefs, and my testimony
here for them, and for my posterity.

Today is Labor Day.
It has been tradition for me to host a gathering here at our home.
In fact, I have hosted many holidays here it the past.
My absence has extended itself into that arena as well.
Our backyard is a neglected mess, my children have been gone,
and I lost my desire and will. With the summer ending,
I find myself missing these events.
I made a promise to myself… it won’t happen again.

1 comment:

  1. I am one of your followers. I love reading your blog. I don't know how to identify myself. Maybe sometime when you are here, you can show me how to identify myself. I love you - Mom

    ReplyDelete