Saturday, September 27, 2008

Catching Up...

I feel like I have accomplished absolutely nothing during a very busy week. As I sit here thinking about my week (as Evan scrubs the walls in preparation for phase 3 of the painting job), I struggle to find a single achievement. I do however, have a highlight.

We fed the missionaries on Thursday. Evan grilled steaks and I made Banana Cream Pie. They ate well!! The left us with a wonderful message about the atonement citing Alma 7:11-13.   They expressed their gratitude for being called to serve in this area and were pleased with the number of baptisms they have each week. Then they dashed off to their appointments after blessing our home and family with a word of prayer.

(Now, back to my achievement-less week... it's not over yet. I'll get back to you after painting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment