Saturday, September 27, 2008

What I've learned today

1. It took all day... but I did accomplish something this week. Evan and I finished another phase on the painting project. We are almost there! We have committed to complete our project (including hanging the new light fixtures) by thanksgiving. I am hoping to have our traditional "large crowd" at the house. Rumor has it that the Chadwick's may join us as well.

2. Chester loves home... somehow, for an undetermined amount of time, Chester managed to escape the house. As I was cleaning up from the painting event, I opened the door leading to the garage and there he was, sitting at the top of the stairs. I don't know if he cruised the neighborhood or not, but so far, there has not been any phone calls from neighbors inquiring about missing loaves of bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment