Sunday, August 2, 2009

46 years

Today was the 46th anniversary of my parents wedding day. They are two of my most favorite people and two of my dearest friends.

In honor of this great day I fixed a meal of Salmon, Steaks, Salad and Potatoes. We topped it all off with dad’s favorite: Banana Cream Pie.

I am so grateful for these two people. I am so grateful for their testimony of our Savior, Jesus Christ and for the example they have set for me and my children. I am so lucky to have great parents that are also my friends. I look forward to seeing them for dinner every Sunday and for their interest and involvement in the lives of all of their grandchildren.

I am blessed.

46 years Dad and Mom

1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful! Today is my parents anniversary too. 30 years for them.

    ReplyDelete