Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My favorite part of Taylor favorite part

Today was the last day of Taylor’s summer. She starts her Jr. Year of High School tomorrow.

Tonight, she asked her dad for her traditional Father’s blessing. While we were waiting for Evan, she confessed to me that this is her favorite part of going back to school.

I love that both my daughters have such great faith in the power of the Priesthood and I love that I have a great husband that honors his Priesthood and is always ready to bless our lives and the lives of others when called upon.

blog signature

2 comments:

  1. What great blessings both must be in your lives! How wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog header quote! That is soooo true! And I love that you have the same tradition as we do. Neale got his priesthood just about a year before Madisyn started Kindergarten so that's when we started our tradition. I grew up with that same tradition too and I loved it. It's amazing though, that the little kids who aren't in school yet are always the first ones to want their blessings. This year as we set up the chair in the front room, Ashlynn was first to climb on it and fold her arms.

    ReplyDelete