Monday, February 2, 2009

An eventful, "benefit"-ful day.

This afternoon at work I received a text message from Taylor... "I passed". So after school we went the the DMV and got her drivers permit. (You have been warned.)

We then took a drive to Provo and I let her drive through the tree streets while I pointed out the house that Evan grew up in and everything on the side of the road that she should not run over. We then celebrated with dinner at the Brick Oven.

We topped the night off at the NieNie benefit concert. We watched the Thrillionaires & Mindy Glenhill with special appearances by Ryan Shupe and David Osmond. The highlight was a hug from Steve and Cindy Clark.

We didn't come home empty handed either... we won lot #134 in the silent auction.

I was a great time with my amazing daughter and it does not seem fair that we should have so much fun while playing a very small role in helping the Nielsen's as they continue to recover and heal.

blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment