Sunday, February 22, 2009

Something about Sundays...

It is one of my favorite days. I look forward to seeing my friends at church and best of all, I get to see my family at the dinner table. We have carried on the tradition of eating with my extended family for many years now - and I never grow tired of it. The adults get to catch up on the events of life and we get to play with my nieces and nephews. Today we banged on the card table as if it were a giant drum. The sweet sounds of homemade music rocked the house. Then in an instant... total silence. Families went home, Evan went back to the church, and I got a minute to take it easy on this day of rest. I am always the most tired on Sunday but I think it is so, because I am the most fulfilled.

blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment