Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valenterriffic Day

We started the day off right... we went to the temple...the pinnacle of Jean's visit with us. She was in awe of it's beauty and Evan made sure that she understood the symbolism and purpose of every aspect of this beautiful building.

I knew it was a smaller temple - but it is much smaller than I imagined, yet,, as all temples are, it is LARGE in its beauty and magnitude.

Afterward, we dropped Taylor off at a birthday party and went out for lunch. Once we came home, I started preparing for dinner (my 2nd most favorite part of this day). I made my lasagna and complimented it with salad and garlic bread. I topped it off with cookie balls.

We spent the rest of the evening visiting with Jean and enjoying Neale & Emily and their awesome children. After they left for their long journey home, Evan and Jean enjoyed another movie together (their 5th, I think).

As usual, a day like this is not successful without photos:



1 comment:

  1. We really enjoyed ourselves last night! Thank you again for the delicious dinner. I love the slideshow pics, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete